Follow us on Facebook
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ‘embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
1. modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
2. change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
3. We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Lead time is dependent on stock availability. Should we have stock available, orders will be dispatched the same day provided payment is validated/received before 1400 hours.
Should the product not be in stock please allow 10 working days plus freight transit time. This will allow for manufacturing and delivery to our warehouse.
Every effort is made to effect shipment of your order timeously however unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should we be faced with such an occurrence Jack Bones Jeans CC will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping schedule.
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
SA counter to counter
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises.
Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every
attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment.
Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment.
Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase you will be liable for a 15% handling fee. You must advise us in writing of your cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who made the original purchase. The goods must be returned to us undamaged in the original packaging within 14 calendar days.
* Note: New Vintage Style recommends that you use Speed Services Couriers (South African Postal Services) for all returns as it offers shipment tracking through a 24 hours customer helpline. Should you choose to use a carrier that does not offer a tracking facility and the goods are lost then no refund or return will be considered.
International customers should make use of a courier that offers:
1. Shipment tracking.
2. Insure your package for safe return and declare the full value of the shipment failing which loss or damage will be for your account.
Disclosure of outlet country at time of payment
New Vintage Style’s returns policy is in line with the Consumer Protection Act. As such, we will accept returns of our product within sixty days of delivery if it has defects which limits your ability to use it. This includes latent defects which come to the fore during normal use of the product.
On return, you have the right to choose between a repair, refund or replacement of the same product.
However, the following terms apply:
1. We will effect our returns policy on receipt of the product sent to us at your own cost. The returned product must be in its original packaging and a copy of its invoice must be included.
2. We will not replace a product if it’s returned after the product is permanently unavailable. There might also be a waiting period if we have to order the replacement in.
3. We will advise you if a repair will not return a product to the quality you paid for, in which case you may still choose between a refund or a replacement.
We will not accept returns under the following conditions:
1. If we deliver the product you ordered. Therefore, you bear sole responsibility for ordering the incorrect size. Please see our sizing charts before ordering. We also will not accept returns based on the buyer “not liking” the product for whatever reason other than it being materially defective.
2. If there is an error which does not materially affect your ability to use the product. We will consider this based on photographic evidence once you’ve corresponded with us regarding a return.
3. If the product becomes defective due to incorrect treatment, purposeful abuse or negligence.